Facilitators: 2 Tenured Certified Facilitators
No of Participants: 25 per Workshop
Deployment: In-House or Open Program
Veer off the Status quo and start your Journey Training to greatness today! The world's best workplaces agree that a strong workplace culture is their competative advantage.
The program is a 2-day interactive and dynamic workshop with no PowerPoint slides that features practical learning concepts including games, video examples from Best Companies, Case Studies, Group discussions across industries.
A Self-assessment tool with an action plan to help managers evaluate their current performance as leaders, identify their strengths and areas of improvement, and create a plan to implement actions in the workplace.
A 21-day follow-up email campaign after 2 weeks ofcompleting the workshop, participants will receive short emails designed to remind and re-energize and reinforce behavioral change in their quest to transform their units into great workplaces.Who should attend
Team Leads, Mid-Level and Senior Managers of all experience levelsObjectives
Help Team Leads and mid-level managers create a great work environment within their work group and maximise the performance of their teams
- Leverage daily interactions to build trust and maximize team performance
- Implement the 9 practices based on principles of great workplaces
- Create a culture that encourages employees to go above and beyond
- Get International Certication from GPTW UK
- Develop manager’s skills to create a trust-based, high-performing team.
- Enable managers to assume responsibility for making changes, increase the rate of successful implementation of programs, policies, and practices by teaching managers how to successfully present them to employees.
- Reduce the risk of low morale and low productivity by giving managers the tools to lead and inspire their teams.
For registration details, contact:
Tochi - 0818 451 0610
Bukola - 0802 352 4077
|Day 1||Day 2|
Defining your Great Workplace Culture as a Competitive Advantage Video/Case Study
- Examples of Great Workplaces
- Benefits of Trust & Filling the “Trust Reservoir”
- Comparing Workplace Interactions
- Introducing The Giftwork Cycle.
The Giftwork Cycle
- Acknowledging the Whole Person
- Small Group Activities
- Selecting the Opportunity
- Inventory of your practices
The Giftwork Cycle
- Designing a Practice
- UGIFT Methodology
- Presenting with the Giftwork Spirit
- Reinventing your practices with the Giftwork framework
- Peer Coaching in Triads
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Commitment to Action