Does your culture enable continuous improvement, quality and efficiency?
At every stage of value creation in your organization, there is an opportunity for people to improve quality and efficiency—and a variety of tools exist to support this. However, too many organizations fail to realize the potential of these tools.
Workplace trust is the intangible force that enables an organization to make improvements all along the value chain. In a high-trust culture, people offer up their best ideas, and systems exist to take action on them. In these organizations, employees are proud to be part of creating high-quality products in a culture that enables them to be a part of constant process improvement.
When you partner with Great Place to Work® to enable continuous improvement:
- Leaders invite and respond to people’s ideas from anywhere in the organization
- A strong culture of two-way communication exists, where people are unafraid to surface issues of safety or quality
- Managers build cohesion and mutual respect among their teams, encouraging everyone’s best contributions
- A sense of pride at work is a strong point, as people feel ownership for the quality of products and systems
Organizations work with us to:
- Understand current strengths, opportunities, and pain points in the culture, looking across the overall organization or by specific demographics
- Build an organization identity that emphasizes trust, involvement, and continuous improvement
- Understand why current processes and systems are working—or not—and take action to improve the culture that enables them
- Get targeted, expert advice and strategic support on optimizing a High-Trust, High-Performance ™ Culture to enhance performance